On the agenda for the public work session at 5:30 p.m.:
- Sewer Lateral Insurance Program
- Estimated Property Tax Due County April 8th
- New Liquor License for Wine Bar
- Titan Homes Request for Sales Trailer at Saratoga Subdivision
- Involuntary Annexation Public Information
- Letter to Senator Rupp and Representative Gatschenberger
On the agenda for the Board of Aldermen meeting at 7 p.m.:
- Andrew J. Mulitsch to Tree Board, alternate member term ending 12/31/12
Under Old Business:
- An ordinance to amend the Lake Saint Louis Municipal Code to add provisions for a wine bar.
Under New Business:
- An ordinance authorizing city staff to conduct an auction to dispose of surplus property.
- An ordinance declaring certain city property surplus and authorizing city staff to dispose of said property.
- An ordinance authorizing an agreement with the Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission to fund transportation enhancement activities for Freymuth Road.
- An ordinance to adopt a budget revision for the City of Lake Saint Louis’ budgets for the fiscal year beginning July 1, 2010 and ending June 30, 2011.
- An ordinance amending the Lake Saint Louis Municipal Code concerning weeds and grass prohibited over a certain height, and notice to remove and removal by the city.