Family: Married with two sons, both married
Previous elected offices: Wentzville Alderman Ward 3
Applicable experience: 30 years of progress managerial and business experience.
Organizations: Knight of Columbus, Make a Wish Foundation, Special Olympics, Wentzville Chamber of Commerce, Alcan Aluminum (retired), Keller Williams.
1. What is the primary reason you are running for this office?
To ensure our local government is a good steward of our tax dollars!
2. What will be your single most important priority if you get elected?
3. What sets you apart from the other candidates?
Two years as an active alderman, and over 30 years of progressive business experience.
4. How long have you lived in Wentzville?
5. What's your favorite thing about Wentzville?
6. What is the biggest problem in Wentzville?
Managing the city’s infrastructure as we continue to grow.
7. What is your vision for Wentzville?
A great place to live, work and play!