According to the report:
- Work is progressing on the new bridge that carries Gutermuth Road over Route 364. The deck was poured on Aug. 15. The new bridge is expected to open on Friday, Aug. 30. Old Gutermuth will remain open for approximately another month, before eventually closing in the fall.
- Route K is being prepared for the construction of the Route 364 bridge. Dirt is being hauled in, and that should continue until the end of September.
- Four of the five cross streets between K and Bryan Road have been closed. N at South Outer 364 remains open. MoDOT advises the use of the South Outer Road instead of N to avoid delays.
- The Bryan Road bridge substructure and retaining walls are being constructed adjacent to Bryan Road.
- Grading and utility relocation has started around Henke and Hanley Roads.
- Crews are clearing the area from Route 94 to Motherhead in preparation for surveying.