The Lake Saint Louis Board of Aldermen meeting scheduled for Sept. 17 has been moved to Sept. 24.
The meeting will be held in the board room at Lake Saint Louis Civic Center (City Hall) as usual. A 5:30 public work session of the joint administration and finance committees will precede the regular 7 p.m. meeting.
On the agenda for the 5:30 public work session:
- Amending Ordinance 3100 Private Street Snow Plowing
- Federal Transportation Enhancement Grant
- Golf Cart Use on City Streets
- Paraphernalia Sale
- Civic Center Drive Engineer Selection
On the agenda for the 7 p.m. regular meeting:
- Public hearings on a car wash facility in Hawk Ridge Village, on a Rhino Fitness at the Shoppes at Hawk Ridge, and on the proposed property tax rate of 59.51 cents per one hundred dollars for the general fund and 42.17 cents per one hundred dollars for the debt service fund.
- An ordinance to amend the contract with Christian Environmental Services
- An ordinance establishing the annual tax rate and special tax levy for the year 2012 on all property in the City of Lake Saint Louis.
- An ordinance to enter into a contract with the Missouri Highway Safety Division for the purpose of receiving grant money to provide funding for the Lake Saint Louis Police Department to conduct overtime enforcement activities relating to special DWI operations and hazardous motor vehicle (speed) enforcement.
- An ordinance to authorize a renewal option with C. E. Jarrell Contracting Company, Inc. for preventive maintenance of the City of Lake Saint Louis’ Civic Center and Public Works’ HVAC mechanical systems.
- An ordinance to award a bid to Rhinehold Electric, Inc. for services related to the Traffic Signal Repair & Maintenance project for the City of Lake Saint Louis, Missouri with the option of two (2) one-year renewals.
- An ordinance to authorize a Utility Relocation Agreement with Cuivre River Electric Cooperative, Inc. for the Freymuth Road Improvement Project.
- An ordinance amending the city code about Public Funding Available to Plow Private Streets, by establishing procedures for plowing snow on private streets.
- A resolution granting a Special Use Permit to Rhino Fitness.