The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) will close portions of Route W near Foristell in St. Charles County on several upcoming weekends for pavement repair and resurfacing.
Work is weather permitting - in case of rain, the closure will take place the following day.
Current closures are:
- Saturday, Aug. 20 — From 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., the north outer road will be closed between the east Travelcenter of America (TA) entrance and the west TA entrance.
- Saturday, Aug. 27 — From 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., the north outer road will be closed from Route W to the west TA entrance.
- Saturday, Sept. 10 — From 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., Route W will be closed from the north end of the bridge over I-70 to the westbound exit ramp. The westbound exit ramp will remain open.
- Saturday, September 17, 9 p.m. to 5 a.m., Route W will be closed from the westbound exit ramp to the north outer road. There will be no access to the westbound exit ramp during this closure.
- Saturday, Sept. 24 — From 7 a.m. to 7 a.m. September 25, Route W will be closed from the north outer road to the Mr. Fuel entrance. Work will be rescheduled for the following week if rain cancels the work.