The following is a list of reports filed by officers of the , Fri., June 22 and Sat., June 23.
- An assault was reported in the 200 block of Homeshire Circle at 2:18 a.m. A 21-year-old male was arrested, and a 25-year-old male was issued a summons for a derelict vehicle.
- Fraud was reported at 10:20 a.m. in the first block of East Main Street. The suspect signed paperwork for unauthorized advertising.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway at 10:33 a.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 800 block of Linville Court at 11:42 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at at 11:48 a.m. An unknown subject stole over $500 in electronics and software.
- A juvenile problem was reported in the 800 block of Liberty Creek Drive at 12:12 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 1100 block of CenturyTel Drive at 1:58 p.m. A truck bumper was stolen.
- Trespassing was reported in the 300 block of Park Lane at 4:58 p.m.
- A DWI was reported at 1:53 a.m. in the first block of East Pearce Boulevard.
- Property damage was reported on Ruggeri Drive at 3:21 a.m. A mirror valued at under $750 was damaged. No prosecution was desired.
- Stealing was reported in the 600 block of Big Bend Drive at 7:07 a.m. More than $500 was stolen from a purse.
- A peace disturbance was reported in the 400 block of Picket Fence Drive at 8:18 a.m. The incident was deemed domestic and no prosecution was sought.
- Stealing was reported in the 12500 block of Veterans Memorial Parkway at 9:04 a.m. A stereo system valued at more than $500 was stolen from a vehicle.
- A runaway/missing person was reported in the 1300 block of Black Bear Drive at 11:46 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported at 12:01 p.m. on Wentzville Parkway at Great Oaks Boulevard.
- A DFS report was made in the 300 block of East Northview Avenue at 12:10 p.m.
- Trespassing was reported in the 100 block of Maggie Kate Court at 4:41 p.m.
- A DFS report was made in the 6100 block of Peine Lakes Drive at 8:27 p.m.
- A peace disturbance was reported at at 8:39 p.m. Two juveniles were arrested for fighting.