The Wentzville School District announced the building winners of "Support Staff Employee of the Year."
In a press release, the district said
The Wentzville School District is proud to recognize all of the hard working support staff employees who go above and beyond for our students and our District. It is the support staff employees that drive buses, prepare food, clean schools, and do a hundred other jobs that help support the educational efforts of the District.
Our support staff employees often labor behind the scenes, but their hard work does not go unnoticed, and these people are the glue that holds the District together. Every year, each building in the District selects their own “Support Staff Employee of the Year”, and the building winners are eligible for the District Support Staff Employee of the Year Award, announced during the annual District Awards Banquet in May. Congratulations to all of our building winners!
The 2012 Support Staff Employees of the Year are:
- - Gabriel Jones, Custodian
- - Kim Garber, HR Executive Assistant
- - Lisa Elliott, Sped Instructional Assistant
- - Regina Maloney, Nurse
- - Amy Matyiko, Nurse
- - Sandy Reininger, Principal Secretary
- - Susan Cook, Instructional Assistant
- Harris Building/Pearce Hall - Debra Moss, Instructional Assistant
- - Cherilyn Walters, Custodian
- - Fran McNealy, Instructional Assistant
- - Elythe Rowan-Damico, Sped Instructional Assistant
- - Jennifer Sonnhalter, Division Secretary
- - Jackie Schoff, Library Assistant
- - Jessica Albrecht, Instructional Assistant
- - Tara Dunaway, Sped Instructional Assistant
- - Melanie Lemen, Nurse
- Support Services - Natalie Luzynski, Administrative Secretary
- - Geralyn Pearia, Administrative Secretary
- Transportation - Terry Midyett, Bus Driver
- - Patricia Roby, Paraprofessional
Positions eligible for Support Staff Employee of the Year include Bus Driver, Chautauqua employee, Clerical Employee, Custodian, Food Service Employee, Instructional Assistant, Library Assistant, Maintenance Employee, Mechanic, Nurse, Nurse Assistant, Secretarial, Security Guard, Paraprofessional and Technology Employee.