(The following press release was submitted by the Wentzville School District.)
Dates have been set for the Wentzville School District’s kindergarten registration/screening process. This event is for all children who will turn five years of age before August 1, 2013.
If your child has not been screened by Parents as Teachers this year, appointments are required and can be made by contacting the Wentzville School District Parents as Teachers office at (636) 327-3863. Screening appointments are filled on a first come, first served basis and fill up quickly. While every effort will be made to accommodate you at your child’s school, it is possible that your screening may need to be at another elementary school in the District.
Registration/Screening dates are as follows:
- Boone Trail: Thursday, March 14, 2013
- Crossroads: Thursday, February 21, 2013
- Discovery Ridge: Tuesday, February 12, 2013
- Duello: Tuesday, March 12, 2013
- Green Tree: Wednesday, February 13, 2013
- Heritage: Thursday, February 28, 2013
- Lakeview: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
- Peine Ridge: Thursday, March 7, 2013
- Prairie View: Tuesday, March 5, 2013
On the day of the screening/registration parents should bring:
- The child to be screened;
- The child’s most current immunization records;
- Two proofs of residency including your paid real estate tax receipt or current valid lease and a utility bill;
- Official copy of child’s birth certificate, if possible.
If you do not have a Missouri birth certificate, you may obtain one at a cost of $15 from the St. Charles County Community Health/Environment, Vital Statistics Office, 1650 Boonslick, St. Charles, MO 63301-2245. You can reach their office by calling (636) 949-7400 or visiting their website at www.scchealth.org for more informatio