Starting a New Year always excites me! I have to admit I am like an little kid in a candy store when it comes to planning and setting up a fresh start! (I even suffer from 'New Year Insomnia' and create these crazy planner pages, ha!) I took some time this past year to design a daily planner page to help in productivity, goal setting and execution to see some of my lofty plans actually happen. I am sharing a FREE DOWNLOAD ***now with TWO versions*** of this Planner Page for you to try as well. I would love your feedback as you use it! There are multiple areas to help in your 2014 success:
- Agenda Section- allows you to plan each day in 30 min increments beginning at 5am and ending at 10pm
- Menu Plan- map out all three meals and assign a child to help in planning, preparing, cooking and possibly even clean up for the day. This is a great bonding time as well as helping your children learn the basics of cooking and all that goes into planning it too!
- Main Focus- assign a general task to each day
- Monday: Bathrooms
- Tuesday: Bedrooms (or pick another area)
- Wednesday: Shopping/Errands
- Thursday: Kitchen
- Friday: Living Areas
- Saturday: Planning/Goal-Setting for the next week
- Sunday: Sorting + filing any paperwork, bills, etc.
- G= Go- An errand to run outside/away the home
- D= Do- An errand to do inside/at home
- B= Buy- An item that has to be purchased
- C= Contact- An email to send or a call to be made
Here's to the best YOU in 2014!
CLICK HERE FOR YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD and start 2014 off with a bang... an organized bang! Print as many as you would like. I printed enough for 6 months and took it to my local office store and had them spiral-bound to carry with me and use everyday.