This Dairy Queen is located just off Highway 70 and there is a sign on the highway that marks where to exit. It has plenty of parking and a nice outside eating area. The menu is extensive and features primarily burgers and soft ice cream and both can be dressed-up considerably by the choices the customer makes. Dairy Queen is known for its "Blizard" desserts and also offers ice cream cakes.
- Hours: Daily, 10am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entry is level to the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1940
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual