Goody's Creamery-Eatery (Closed)
The character on the Goody's menu is holding an ice cream cone in one hand and a hamburger in the other, indicative of the type of menu this restaurant provides. Here, one can get a burger or hot dog followed by soft serve or hard ice cream. Goody's adds to the experience with nifty names such as Junkyard Dog, Bowling Alley Burger, Tortoise, Toto and Black Cow and has a walk-up window and small counter inside. It is mostly an outdoor place which closes in November and re-opens on March 1.
- Hours: Daily, noon - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entry is level to the parking lot.
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Hard and soft ice cream, hot dogs and burgers
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Regional specialty: American