636-561-2590, (636) 561-2545
Lake St. Louis Oncology is a Cyberknife Program for St. Louis University Hospital. The CyberKnife Program allows for a customized treatment plan for each patient where the surgeons and radiation oncologists specify what tissue needs to be treated. This system delivers highly focused beams of radiation to a tumor. Treatments usually last between 60 to 90 minutes.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Most major insurance plans are accepted.
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Affiliations: St. Louis University Hospital
- Financial assistance: Payment plan
- Parking: Free lot
- Departments: Cancer center