St. Joseph Hospital West is located just off I-70 and backs to the beautiful lake that so many admire. It is affiliated with SSM - St. Louis, which is one of the largest, full-service health care networks in the St. Louis area. This hospital is the leading provider of emergency and obstetric services in St. Charles, Warren and Lincoln Counties. Visit the website for a list of available classes. St. Joseph Hospital strives to educate, as well as provide health care to the community.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1986
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Affiliations: SSM Health Care - St. Louis
- Parking: Free lot
- Specialties: Allergy and immunology, Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Dermatology, Emergency medicine, Family medicine, Internal medicine, Neurology, Obstetrics and gynecology, Oncology, Orthopedic surgery, Pathology, Pediatrics, Podiatry, Preventive medicine, Pulmonology, Radiology, Surgery, Urology
- Primary care services: Yes
- Number of beds: 127
- Type: General, Geriatric, Pediatric, Trauma center
- Features: Cafeteria, Chapel, Gift/flower shop, Valet parking
- Departments: Cancer center, Cardiology, Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Intensive care unit, Internal medicine, Neurology, OB/GYN, Orthopedic services, Pathology, Pediatrics, Physical therapy, Radiology, Rehabilitation services, Surgery, Trauma center, Urology
- Visiting hours: All are welcome to visit any time, any day; however, it is best for the patient's health if visitors arrive between the hours of 11am and 8pm.
- Helipad: Yes