Wentzville Lounge is an old-fashioned tavern, built in 1929. Wentzville Lounge is owned and operated by Don Kammeier, a resident of Wentzille since he was born. He has went to Wentzville High and has owned this business for several years.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9am - 1:30am; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Features: Dance floor, Happy hour
- Payments accepted: Cash
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Food/drink: Yes
- Alcohol served: Yes
- What makes this community special?: Great neighborhoods in the community makes it awesome.
- Bar type: Lounge
- Bar Specialties: Beer, Cocktails, Martinis, Scotch, Tequila, Vodka, Wine
- Bar Features: Big-screen TVs, Darts, Jukebox, Pool table
- Beer Types: Domestic